Salar Part 2 Movie Latest Update

Salaar: Ceasefire is an action thriller directed by Prashant Neel starring Prabhas as the hero. This movie, which came to the audience last year, was a huge success at the box office and rained collections. So the audience is waiting for its second part. Recently actor Prithviraj Sukumaran gave an update on this.

I am good friends with Prabhas. We always talk to each other and stay in touch.  The shooting of the second part of Salaar will start very soon. Recently actor Babisimha said in an interview that the story of Salar Part 2 is ready. He said that he hopes to start filming in April. It is planned to be released next year. With this, fans are sure that the Salar sets will go up next month.

Part 2 will be made under the name of 'Shauryanga Parvam'. Prashanth Neel ended the first part with many questions. The audience is eagerly waiting for this sequel to see what kind of answers will be given to them in the second part. Prabhas is currently acting in 'Kalki 2898 AD'. Its filming has reached its final stretch. Amid huge expectations, the film will be released worldwide on May 9 as a summer treat. Apart from this, Prabhas is also acting in 'Raja Saab' directed by Maruti. It is unfolding in the background of a romantic horror comedy.

Share:

Post a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *